Who has been wearing Wyse?
It has ben such a wonderful month for us at Wyse World. As well as being featured in our favourite weekend supplements Stella and The Telegraphs Fashion Specials we have been spotted on on some our favourite Instagram crushes.
1. We love reading all about Kat's fashion tribulations on her blog Does my Bum look 40. It is funny, honest and brilliant advice if you are looking for a no nonsense guide to what to wear. We have been admiring the way she has been styling our Lucie Loungers. What could be better than cashmere joggers in the day?
2. Such a beautiful family shot of a Wyse friend Emily Fitch Miller and her sisters. There from the beginning of Wyse World we trust her creative direction implicitly and her skincare advice even more. www.emilyfitchmiller.com
3. Deborah Brett is always a source of Insta-Inspiration. Her beautiful home, children and impeccable style are a total delight to scroll through. We could not think of a better place for our Rainbow Breton than on the mountains in the sunshine.
4. Jemima Khan wearing the Wyse Rainbow Breton really made our month. We think she is a perfect Wyse woman.
5. We loved working with Malin Jeffries on our 1 Jumper 3 ways shoot for Wyse World. Malin made all all very envious of the beautiful selection of accessories she turned up wth for our shoot. This mother of two has some serious style. We are really thrilled to be working on a secret collaboration with her so stay tuned.
7. Just because we are Mothers doesn't mean fashion should be forgotten. Dress Like a A Mum's feed is fun and doesn't take it all too seriously. We were just a little envious of her ski trip but super happy to have been worn too. Our Grey Lucie Joggers were the perfect ski-ing companion.
8. We are sure that you have all heard of The Frugality. We have no idea how she manages to always look so stylish and love her honest voice and recommendations on her blog. Thank you for the lovely mention of our Lucie Loungers as one her favourite things to wear working from home.
9. The London Chatter always seems to be out and about round town looking fabulous and has been a real supporter of Wyse World so we wanted to say such a big Thank You for featuring us in this months Hello Fashion Monthly. We love reading all your chatterings.
All just brilliant Wyse Women. Thank You. So do you want to join our Wyse Gang? Our new Spring Collection has just arrived, rainbows, stars, sequins a plenty which style will be yours?